Character Creation Apr 20, 2017 13:41:33 GMT
Post by Greymuzzles on Apr 20, 2017 13:41:33 GMT
1. All characters must have a staff-accepted profile before they are roleplayed in any of the official roleplay boards. New profiles should be submitted to the Pending Profiles board.
2. All profiles must be posted on the provided template, but you are free to add extra fields and code these templates as you wish. You cannot, however, remove fields unless otherwise stated in the template.
3. Remember that a new member's first profile will not be accepted until that member has PM'ed me our current registration code (please entitle this message 'Verification' so I can easily locate it). This code is hidden in one of our rules threads, and is our best way of verifying that members have read our rules.
4. You are welcome to post work-in-progress profiles to the Pending Profiles board, but all such profiles must be clearly marked as WIPs. No profile will be reviewed whilst the WIP label is in their title.
5. No repeat names. Please check our Extant Names thread for a comprehensive list of the character names currently in use on TCE.
6. Note that apprentices are considered limited characters unless obtained during roleplay. Please see here for rules concerning apprentice-creation/progression.
7. You must own the appropriate charm (or obtain permission) to create characters bearing limited traits. Charms can be purchased from our shop, and profiles containing limited traits will be rejected unless you hold an unused charm for the trait.
8. There is currently no limit on the number of cats any given member can play.